Las Catalinas, Montaña Flats: 2BR Ocean-View, Starts at $400K
Las Catalinas, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Price: $400,000 USD
Las Catalinas


Property type:

Year built
0 sq ft
1,022 sq ft
0 sq ft


Welcome to Las Catalinas – Your Coastal Oasis in Costa Rica

MONTAÑA FLATS | Spacious 2 Bed, 2 Bath Retreat

Discover the epitome of modern living at Montaña Flats, where comfort meets contemporary design. Available 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residences:

FLAT | 400412 MONTAÑA FLATS – 90 SM / 968.8 SF – $425,000 USD
FLAT | 400612 MONTAÑA FLATS – 103 SM / 1108.7 SF – $495,000 USD
FLAT | 400632 MONTAÑA FLATS – 109 SM / 1173 SF – $665,000 USD
FLAT | 400922 MONTAÑA FLATS – 102 SM / 1097 SF – $485,000 USD
FLAT | 400932 MONTAÑA FLATS – 107 SM / 1152 SF – $665,000 USD
FLAT | 401112 MONTAÑA FLATS – 86 SM / 1033.34 SF – $585,000 USD
FLAT | 401122 MONTAÑA FLATS – 86 SM / 925 SF – $625,000 USD
FLAT | 401412 MONTAÑA FLATS – 95 SM / 1022 SF – $400,000 USD
FLAT | 401422 MONTAÑA FLATS – 92 SM / 990 SF – $495,000 USD
FLAT | 401432 MONTAÑA FLATS – 92 SM / 990 SF – $665,000 USD
FLAT | 401522 MONTAÑA FLATS – 112 SM / 1205 SF – $585,000 USD
FLAT | 401532 MONTAÑA FLATS – 112 SM / 1205 SF – $700,000 USD

Location: Nestled conveniently behind the Terrace Flats and seamlessly merging with the vibrant La Rambla commercial district, Montaña Flats offers a prime location with easy access to both leisure and commerce.


Standard Finish Palette

Upgrade Package Option for Personalized Elegance

Construction Timeline:

Start Date: Quarter 1, 2025

Complete Date: Quarter 2, 2026

Payment Schedule: Secure your dream home with a 30% down payment upon signing the Purchase and Sale Agreement. The remaining 70% is conveniently spread across equal monthly payments during the construction timeline.

Reservation Details: To reserve your spot in this sought-after community, a refundable payment of $10,000 ensures your place in the Montaña Flats lifestyle. Act now to make this contemporary retreat your own, where luxury and convenience converge seamlessly.

Las Catalinas

Las Catalinas invites you to discover the allure of a coastal paradise, a newly crafted beach town adorning the golden shores of Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Immerse yourself in a community meticulously designed to embrace a harmonious blend of health, sustainability, enjoyment, and fulfillment.

Unfolding before you is a captivating tapestry of homes, charming shops, delectable restaurants, boutique inns, inviting plazas, lush parks, and recreational facilities. Through thoughtful planning, we’ve woven these elements into a seamless tapestry of walkable public spaces that harmonize with the breathtaking natural surroundings. Here, architecture transcends mere shelter; it’s an invitation to savor the outdoor lifestyle, where the hum of motorized vehicles is delightfully replaced with the soothing sounds of a vibrant community.

On one side, Las Catalinas embraces over 1,000 acres of tropical dry forest, offering spectacular hills and valleys that beckon adventurers to explore extensive hiking, trail running, and mountain biking. On the other side, two of Costa Rica’s finest beaches await, promising idyllic moments of swimming, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, boogie-boarding, and snorkeling against a backdrop of sun-kissed shores.

We take pride in declaring Las Catalinas as one of the world’s most important and breathtaking new towns. Your personal invitation awaits to explore the charm of our walkable tropical village and experience the essence of coastal living. Embark on a journey where every step leads to a new discovery, and the rhythm of the waves becomes the soundtrack of your everyday life. Welcome home to Las Catalinas – where life is an art, and the canvas is the vibrant beauty of Costa Rica’s coastal paradise.



Get More Property Info

Realtor: Zuzana Vanek


Licensed Realtor in USA

Zuzana and her team put hearts and souls into the real estate business and very proactive and enthusiastic. Most of our clients appreciate us for offering them patience, dedication and the extra effort we most gratefully provide to all of our customers.

Other properties nearby

Phone US: +1 425-435-8068 | Phone CR: +506 8803 7202


Address: Jaguar village, Costa Rica